I believe that CRITICAL THINKING EDUCATION is an important PUBLIC GOOD.
We all benefit, as individuals and as a society, when everyone has access to resources and opportunities to develop their critical thinking and communication skills.
Thisis why I've adopted a "Pay What You Want" model to help support the development and the mission of this site.
Here’s what you get when you become a supporter of the Argument Ninja Dojo, at ANY of the support levels listed (starting as low as $3/month):
(1) Access to all of the content in the VIDEO LIBRARY (over 25 hours of content!). Here are the course titles:
- Critical Thinking: What It Is and Why It’s Important
- How the Mind Works: Biases in Human Reasoning
- Principles of Argument Analysis: What is a Good Argument?
- The Nature of Science and Scientific Reasoning
- Tribalism, Polarization and Critical Thinking
- Reasoning About Chance and Uncertainty: Philosophy, Rules and Fallacies
- Argumentative Essay Writing: Principles, Tools and Examples
- Special Topic: Critical Thinking About Conspiracies
(2) Access to all of the content in the ARTICLE LIBRARY
- text articles with supporting graphics, based on podcast and video content (ongoing development)
- over 200,000 words available already
(3) Access to the AUDIO LIBRARY
- audio podcast versions of the video courses, accessible through private RSS links
(4) Access to the closed Argument Ninja Dojo FACEBOOK GROUP for community discussions
- note: we will likely be adding other community platforms along the way
(5) Access to the monthly community VIDEO CHAT with Kevin deLaplante
- video chat via Zoom
- access to archived video recordings
- starting Fall 2019
(6) Access to MEMBERS-ONLY posts and communications
(7) Access to development updates of five new Argument Ninja Training Program courses:
- The Argument Ninja Way: Critical Thinking as a Martial Art
- The Way of Reason: How to Build a Good Argument
- The Way of Knowledge: How to Know What You're Talking About
- The Way of Communication: How to be Understood
- The Way of Persuasion: How to Become More Influential
That's a LOT!!